COMFORT-II is a randomized, open-label Phase III study of the oral JAK1/JAK2 inhibitor INCB018424 versus best available therapy in patients with primary myelofibrosis (MF), post-polycythemia vera myelofibrosis (PPV-MF), or post-essential thrombocythemia myelofibrosis (PET-MF).
- Proportion of subjects achieving >35% reduction in spleen volume from baseline to Week 48 as measured by MRI* (or CT† scan in applicable subjects)
- Leukemia-free survival
- Overall survival
- Progression-free survival
- Proportion of subjects achieving a >35% reduction of spleen volume from baseline to Week 24 as measured by MRI* (or CT† scan in applicable subjects)
- Duration of maintenance of a >35% reduction from baseline in spleen volume
- Change in bone marrow histomorphology